For the 2016 season, we are trying something new by adding a mixer as a kick-off event! On Saturday evening, January 23, 2016 all participants will enjoy a potluck meal at church and play a few games, determining the makeup of our first round of dinners in each others homes in February or March. Those groups will inform the makeup of the second round of dinners in the spring.
Sign up in the Narthex or by filling out the form by clicking here to get on the rotation list. The information will automatically go to our coordinator, Amanda Robison. She will contact everyone who signs up with more details in December.
About the dinners in our homes:
– Groups average 6-8 people
– Dinners are potluck, casual and fun, not part of a stewardship campaign or Bible study — just fellowship!
– Newbies to Foyer Groups are never asked to host until they’ve attended at least one dinner at someone else’s home.
– Each household should bring something each time. That’s usually decided ahead of time via email.
– There is no set rule about including children – it is up to each host and family to consider whether/how to include kids.