As folks prepare for summer fun, be sure to take “Flat Jesus” with you! Come to either worship service on June 14 to hear all about this lighthearted way for us to stay connected and build community thru June, July & August. If you can’t make the service, here is Flat Jesus himself for you to print at home. Print out Flat Jesus, color him in, and take of picture of him wherever you go. You’ll love taking FJ on vacation with you, out to dinner with you, on Spring Break, to the beach and when you meet new friends all over town. It’s an adventure – take him with you and see what happens!
Here is how it works –
1. Print out the double template on heavy card stock paper if possible.
2. Be creative! Decorate Flat Jesus. Think about what, if anything, his robe should say. What color and type of hair does your Flat Jesus have? What color skin tone? Any accessories?
3. Make one for yourself and one for a friend!
4. Take a picture of Flat Jesus with you in your travels. You can send the pictures to email@example.com and we’ll get them on our Face Book page and on our website.
5. Laminate your Flat Jesus. This way if he attempts to walk on water or spills a lot of wine, he’ll be protected.
6. Take your Flat Jesus everywhere with you and take lots of pictures and then share them with us.
7. Talk with family and friends about what you and Flat Jesus experienced.
Use the hash-tag #FJCTosa everytime you can! Follow his travels—>